You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: shop.faithola.com and www.faithola.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of Personal Data we collect, how, why and where they are used.
When you make Purchases from The FOB Template Shop, we collect the following important information using Paystacks form Name, email address, billing information, payment information.
The above information is collected and stored. This information is not used for any further purpose unless an issue regarding the purchase arises.
Name, email address when any of the contact forms are used.
If you use any of the contact forms here on the FOB Template shop to send a message, your name and email address are stored and further used to send you replies. Other than to respond to your inquiry made via the contact forms, these pieces of information are not used for any further purposes.
All content in this blog is created and owned by www.faithola.com unless stated otherwise. You are also advised not to copy content or images without prior permission or due credits.
This website will accept forms of compensation and will feature sponsored content from time to time. That will include paid blog posts or reviews, sponsored giveaways or mentions of PR samples. All sponsored contents posts will be clearly stated in the first paragraphs.
I reserve the right to accept or reject sponsored contents whilst protecting the integrity of my blog and will personally handpick all collaborations with brands or other bloggers to protect the interest of my blog readers.
I may also recommend products I love without any connection or affiliation to certain companies.
www.faithla.com uses Google AdSense advertisements and its owner does not control the content of the advertisements or the conduct of the third parties whose advertising content is being served by Google or other ad networks.
www.faithola.com uses Mailchimp, Mailmunch and Sumo to collect email addresses. If you sign up for a freebie(s), you agree to receive news, updates and special offers via email. You can stop these emails at any time by unsubscribing. I do not share emails with third parties and do not spam.
By signing up to my email list (or opting in to receive a content upgrade you agree to receive email communications from us including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotion resources, and other announcements and correspondence. We accept no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails and you are responsible for ensuring that your email address is not blocked or impaired in any way, including by ensuring ‘white-listing’ of our email address.
If you unsubscribe from receiving our emails, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from Faith Ola’s Blog.
Collection of Information
We collect the information you provide directly to us. Examples, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in survey or quiz, promotion, make a purchase. Also when you communicate with us.
We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. (You are advised to please see our full Cookies Policy below.)
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by faithola.com, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- With third-party apps and advertisers to target, retarget and analytics
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is by or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- You have permitted us to do so when you signed up to any of our services.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this blog, as these Terms apply to all visitors. By visiting this blog, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and have access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your data including the following categories of recipients:
- Paystack— https://paystack.com/terms(Payment gateway)
- Paypal — https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full(Payment gateway)
- Flodesk— https://www.privacypolicies.com/privacy/view/bb9c8c7ecbee39b15f2f5be574def422
- Mailmuch— https://legal.mailmunch.com/privacy/ (Email Marketing Software)
- Mailchimp— https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ (Email newsletter/marketing software).
For further inquiries or complaint please contact us via Hellofaith@faithola.com